2. Where do you live now?
V: Washington DC
3. How would you describe your style?
A: Fun & Funky
V: Classic & Girly
4. What is your favorite article of clothing?
A & V: CARDIGANS!
5. What is your favorite accessory?
A: Necklaces...I usually don't go a day without one!
V: I am a headband kind of girl.
6. What is your favorite place to shop?
A: H & M and Target
V: Forever 21, department stores sale racks, and Target
7. You just won an unlimited shopping spree to the store of your choice...where would you spend it?
A: Saks Fifth Avenue and Marc Jacobs
V: Bloomingdales and Kate Spade
8. What types of posts can be expected on Leopard & Lace? Fashion, what we buy, two ways to wear it, latest obsessions, things we love, make up, vintage finds/thrifting, beauty, DIY, nails, travel, baking... a little bit of everything, we are a little unpredictable!
9. Why did we create Leopard & Lace?
A: I love to look at fashion blogs and have always wanted to start one. I thought it would be more exciting to share the blog and V was the first person that popped into my head. We both have a love of style and being creative and we have two different styles...which would create a more diverse blog. We're best friends that live 1,000s of miles a part. This is a great way for us to stay connected and have something fun to do together. So many blogs feature high priced designer clothes; neither of us can afford that. But, we want to show that you can be stylish without spending a lot of money!
10. Last question: What do you order at Starbucks?
A: Since its winter... A triple grande non-fat no whip peppermint mocha
V: Grande Skim Chai Tea Latte... cold or hot, depending on the weather. If I need more of a caffeine boost then I order a grande coffee with soy milk and add a little bit of cinnamon!
Victoria & Al