Monday, November 7, 2011

Silver & Gold

 "Silver and gold, silver and gold
Everyone wishes for silver and gold
How do you measure its worth?
Just by the pleasure it gives here on earth." -Burl Ives

Christmas is just around the corner (47 days, 9 hours and some minutes to be exact!) and it just so happens to be my favorite holiday! One of my favorite things about Christmas is Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (the claymation one, thank you) and I love the song Sam Snowman (Burl Ives) sings - Silver and Gold.


And speaking of silver and gold, I LOVE mixing silver and gold jewelry together. I used to think that you could only wear silver jewelry or only wear gold jewelry, but why not mix it up and wear them at the same time?

Check out the silver & gold jewelry I wore today:
 I bought all of my silver & gold jewelry at Forever 21!
Necklace and Pyramid bracelet can still be found online! If you can't find jewelry that have both silver and gold in them, buy separate silver and gold pieces and mix them up! Also, what's so great about Forever 21 jewelry is that it is inexpensive! I got all of the jewelry seen in the above photo collage for under $15! Forever 21 puts a lot of their bangles on clearance and that's a great way to find inexpensive bangle sets! Mine was $3 and came with 17 bangles! Now that's a bargain! :)

Happy Silver & Gold!

xoxo, AL

No comments:

Post a Comment