Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sunday Love List: Christmas Edition

It's officially Christmas time...the most wonderful time of the year! So, in honor of the holidays, my Sunday Love List features some holiday loves!

1. Holiday Party Dresses
With holiday parties coming up, I'm in search of a cute party dress! I found this dress online at Forever 21 and think it's super cute!
2. Holiday Party Shoes
With a cute party dress, I need cute party shoes! I love these sparkly gold flats from Aldo!
3. Shellac Manicure
If you haven't gotten a Shellac manicure yet, it's a must-do! Last Tuesday I got a Shellac manicure so I didn't have to worry about painting my nails while out of town for Thanksgiving and it still looks perfect! What's so awesome about Shellac is that it doesn't chip and dries super fast! I picked a cherry red color for the holidays!

4. Christmas Ornaments
I love ornaments and decorating my Christmas tree! It's the first thing I do to get me in the holiday spirit! Check out these adorable ornaments from Pottery Barn!
5. Christmas Movies
The Christmas season isn't complete without Christmas movies! My all time favorite Christmas movie is The Santa Clause! (With Elf coming in at a close second!)
Happy Holidays!
xoxo- AL

No comments:

Post a Comment