Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday Love List

Hi everyone! We've been in and out over the past few weeks, so we wanted to get blogging again! We thought it was time to bring back a Sunday Love List, so here we go!

1. Flea Market Style Magazine
I discovered this magazine over the summer and I fell in LOVE with it! It has the cutest things in it and so many great ideas for taking "junk" you find at flea markets and making it look amazing in your home! You can find it at Barnes and Nobel and the magazine comes out quarterly!
2. "Blingy" Earrings
My sister has a pair of super cute earrings that are big and blingy and every time she wears them I tell her how much I love them. This weekend I found some blingy earrings of my own at Charming Charlie and have had fun wearing them the past two days! They just add a touch of "umpf" to any outfit...even a pair of jeans and a hoodie! I found some online at Urban Outfitters that are super cute!


3. Faux Fur Pillows
I bought this faux fur pillow at Target and I think it's stinkin' cute. It's on my bed and I smile every time I see it. It just makes my bed look more comfy!







4. Lana Del Rey
I know she got a lot of bad rap after she performed on Saturday Night Live a few weeks ago, but I actually really like Lana Del Rey. She has a different sound and I think her music is beautiful, yet fun! Check her out if you haven't heard her already!










5. Art
I've been in a crafty mood lately and I've been wanting to make a new piece of art for my living room. I found this on Pinterest and think it's awesome! This was the blog the photo was found on.






Hope you all had a great Sunday!
xoxo- Al

After a brief (okay, not very brief) hiatus we are back!It has been such a hectic month, i recently moved and have been obsessed with home decor and decorating.

1. Pintrest 
I know I am a little late to the party, but I have been LOVING Pintrest. Especially the Food, DIY, and Home Decor sections!

2. Low Knot Buns
I don't have thick enough hair to pull off a top knot, but I can pull off a low knot (that is what i am calling it, I don't know the exact terminology.) It has been my simple, go to hairstyle for the last month!


3. Book Shelf Decorations
I bought a super tall bookshelf for my new place, and had a blast decorating it. I don't have enough books to fill up the entire thing, but I had fun putting in frames, candle sticks, and other pretty things :) Apartment photos to come in a future post!

4. Maybelline Color Tattoo Cream Shadows
I bought "tough as taupe." If you like cream shadows, you will love these! And, they claim to last 24 hours- so if you work long hours...or have a big night out planned these would be perfect!

5. Flowy Blouses
I have been obsessed with loose fitting, yet feminine blouse. They are perfect for work with a pair of slacks and great on the weekends with jeans and boots. I want to order this bright coral one from Forever21.com!




No comments:

Post a Comment