I was inspired to try to make my own braided chain bracelet since seeing similar ones on Pinterest. I wanted to share with you how I made my DIY braided chain bracelet because it was easy!
To make the bracelet, just follow these simple steps:
1. Measure out how much embroidery thread you want to use. I measured out enough so that my chunk of thread was about the same width of the chain. I made it a little longer than the chain though so I had room to tie the thread off. When I made this bracelet, I undid the chain to make it one long chain instead of two.
2. Tie one end of each of the embroidery threads to the top loop of the chain bracelet before the clasp.
3. Once all three are tied together, I taped the end to the table so it would stay still while I braided. This totally reminded me of how I made friendship bracelets when I was little!
4. Now braid just like you are braiding your hair!
5. Once you have finished braiding, then you tie the other end off on the chain. Don't forget to cut off the extra string!
6 . Since I undid my chain to make one long bracelet to braid it, I put it back in two rows of chains and connected it together by the smaller chain and clasped it back together.
And here is the finished project!
I think it matches my outfit today perfectly! :)