Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I Love Loafers!

You may already know, but loafers have become wildly popular! When I used to hear the word "loafer" I always thought of those ugly slip on shoes that old people would wear. It's amazing what a cute pattern or a little bling can do to make a once ugly shoe, stylish!

But not only are they stylish now, they also can be incredibly pricey! I thought I would share with you my four favorite pairs of loafers that I own, the price and where I got them, and compare them to the pairs that are more on the pricey side!

Here are the expensive loafers:
Top row:
-Charles Philip patterned loafers found here are on sale right now for $77.50, originally $155.
-Madison Los Angeles leopard loafers found here cost $150.

Bottom row:
-Betsey Johnson zebra loafers found here cost $80.
-Giacomorelli studded loafers found here are on sale right now for $453, originally $501.

As you can see, each of these loafers cost over $75 each! Now, I'd like to share with you, the loafers that I own that are each similar to these four pairs.

Top row:
-Rampage printed loafers found at Marshalls for $12.99! That's $64.51 less!
-Leopard loafers found at Ross Dress For Less for $12.50! That's $137.50 less!

Bottom row:
-Madden Girl zebra loafers found at Marshalls for $20! That's $60 less!
-TopShop studded loafers found at Top Shop for $56! That's $397 less!

I got each of my pairs of loafers for under $60! (Really all for $20 or less except for the studded ones!)

Happy Bargain Loafer Shopping!
xoxo-Aly

No comments:

Post a Comment