Wednesday, July 4, 2012

'Merica, Yeah!

Happy 4th of July! I hope everyone enjoys a safe, festive, and firework filled holiday!

I am very excited for my 4th of July outfit. I drug my boyfriend to Marshall's, TJ Maxx, and Old Navy last night to find a patriotic dress! 


While this is not the ideal way to display my outfit, I am sans photographer today. Matt is enjoying his day off work to the fullest with skeet shooting and beer. Even though we live in Northern Virginia, we like to embrace the southern aspects of our state. :) I am meeting up with everyone a little later for smoked brisket, potato salad, and other cook out goodies.

I thought this red and blue maxi dress screamed AMERICA! To accessorize, I am adding a chunky red necklace, blue sandals, and aviator glasses. All I am missing is a splash of white, and I could be in a Party in the USA parody video (PS- this one is my favorite.)


To complete the outfit, I plan to put my hair in a side braid, and rock the red lips. Happy 4th of July!

-Tori 
Where to find my outfit:
Maxi Dress: Old Navy
Necklace: Target
Sandals: Tommy Hilfiger, found at Marshall's
Aviator Glasses: Armani Exchange found at Marshall's





No comments:

Post a Comment