Saturday, July 28, 2012

Outfit Inspiration: Pop of Purple

I love the color purple! It's feminine without being overly girly like pink can be sometimes!
Love this neon purple nailpolish! Can be bought here.

How cute is this pop of purple on the leopard print flats?

LOVE the purple door! Picture found here.

This is my favorite type of necklace right now! Beautiful! Found here.

Pop of Purple in the the Painting! (That's a lot of P's)
All of this pretty purple inspired me to add a Pop of Purple in my outfit! Check out this awesome neon purple sheer blouse I found at Forever 21!
Where did I find my outfit?
Blouse: Forever 21
Tank: Marshalls
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: Shoe Carnival
Necklace: Dillards

Where do you like to add your Pops of Purple?

Happy Purple!
xoxo- Aly

No comments:

Post a Comment