Saturday, July 7, 2012

Olympics: Ralph Lauren U.S. Collection

The Olympics start on July 27th and I'm really excited for two reasons! The first reason is that I love the summer Olympics! Swimming and gymnastics are my two favorite Olympic sports to watch! The second reason is because Ralph Lauren designed the U.S. Olympic team's uniforms! My family are big Ralph Lauren fans, so we were all really excited when this announcement was made! Check out Ralph's sketches of the U.S. Olympic team's outfits:
SO cute and SO R.L.!

Ralph Lauren also designed a U.S. Olympic team line for anyone to buy! The collection is great and I've picked my favorites to post:
 Don't you just love that you can personalize the zip up? Awesome!

You can see the entire collection here!

Go Team U.S.A.!
xoxo- Aly

No comments:

Post a Comment